OPEN CALL AUDITIONS:
Audition in person or submit a video. Filming in November at the iWink Studios based on your schedule.
“Smoke Gets In Your Eyes” – 3-Minute Comedic Sketch
Written by George Graham
Directed by Alan Ng
IN-PERSON AUDITION INFORMATION:
Saturday, November 5 at noon.
2646 Dupont Dr. Ste 220
Irvine, CA 92612
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book an audition spot – https://www.facebook.com/events/1433694226659602/
PREPARE: Brief Comedic Monologue
BRING: Headshot, Resume.
COMPENSATION: No Pay. You will receive (1) IMDB credit, (2) clip of your performance and (2) meal.
Send Headshot and Resume to email@example.com. Include a video link of you performing a comedic monologue. (You can film yourself with a cellphone and upload it to Facebook and send us a link).
While outside on his break, an office employee is harassed by a strange man dressed like a greaser who pressures the employee to smoke a cigarette with him. .
- [Greg] Male 20s/30s, keeps to himself, hates his job, is in fact an escaped mental patient in the 1950s who thinks he’s living in the present day
- [Johnny] Male 20s+ (probably older than Greg), cocky, persuasive, appears insane at first but is really just your typical 1950s jackass
- [Mr. McCarthy] Male 30s+, gruff, seemingly Greg’s boss but actually Johnny’s
- [Clown] Male 20s+, just a clown who likes cupcakes and non sequiturs
- [Orderlies – 2] Male 20s+, work for the Doering Asylum for the Mentally Insane, they take away Greg
ABOUT REAL REJECTS OF ORANGE COUNTY
The Real Rejects of Orange County is a comedy sketch production featuring emerging writers, actors, and production crew. Currently in production of a 12-episode season using guerrilla and independent film-making techniques. The final show will be available on Amazon Direct and potentially OTA broadcast television in Southern California.